When it comes to arranging a pension – how do you go about it and what arrangement is right for you?
Help with your Pension arrangements
LR Finance will help you with your pension arrangements, whether you want to save for your retirement on a regular basis or you want to explore your options for the pension pot you have built up already. There are many reasons you may want to seek professional independent advice about your pension arrangements, for example:
- You are over 55 (rising to 57 from 2028) and wanting to look at what to do with the defined contribution pension pot you have built up.
- You are under 55 (rising to 57 from 2028) and want to save for your retirement by making payment on a regular basis.
- You want to take pension savings as cash (in one lump sum or in smaller amounts over time).
- You want to buy an annuity.
- You want to use a drawdown pension without any limits applied.
- You may have a pension pot and you want to withdraw your tax free cash, but do not need to take an income from it.
- You want to ensure you are getting the maximum income from your fund.
- You may have health issues which would mean you get a higher income from the pension you have set up.
- You want to make changes to ensure your pension will also provide for your spouse.
- You want a combination of the above arrangements.
How we charge for our services
You will always know how much we will charge for our advice and recommendation. All financial advisers are required to list their charges and at LR Finance we believe in being open about how we charge.
Our financial advisors offer a professional service, for which you will be expected to agree to pay an Adviser Charge (AC) fee.
Important! Re Pension Investments and Eventual Income
A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT. THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AT RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION.
TAX TREATMENT IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS. ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
TAX PLANNING IS NOT REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.